Jai Gurudev !!!
We are pleased to announce following Dec 2013 TTC program at Bangalore Ashram, India :
Who can apply
|15 Days TTC(FOR NEW CANDIDATES)||National & International applicants(Specifically those who have done and passed Pre-TTC. All Indian candidates must apply for this format)||23rd Dec’13 to 6th Jan’14||22nd Dec’13||7th Jan’14|
|10 Days TTC(To become Part1 &/or YES!+ Teacher)||Existing Art Excel / YES / YES!+ / Eternity Teachers can apply(With min 2 yrs of teaching experience)||28th Dec’13 to 6th Jan’14||27th Dec’13||7th Jan’14|
|10 Days TTC(To become Art Excel & YES Teacher)||Existing Part1 / YES!+ Teachers can apply(With min 2 yrs of teaching experience)||28th Dec’13 to 6th Jan’14||27th Dec’13||7th Jan’14|
|10 Days YES!+ TTC(To become YES!+ Teacher)||Existing Part1 Teachers can apply(with min 2 yrs of teaching experience)||28th Dec’13 to 6th Jan’14||27th Dec’13||7th Jan’14|
21 Days TTC for International Candidates : For the candidates from Countries where Pre-TTCs have not been organized yet, we will have 21 Days TTC from 17th Dec’13 to 6th Jan’14
******* Please note that this is the LAST time we will be having 21 Days format of TTC *******
Send Application + Evaluation before : 20th Nov’13
Application Flow (Indian Candidates) :
Candidate’s Application –> Recommending Teacher’s Evaluation –> District TC Comments –> Zonal TC / State TC Comments –> State Apex Comments –> TTC Desk Bangalore –> Invitation (for TTC by State Apex)
Application Flow (International Candidates) :
Candidate’s Application –> Recommending Teacher’s Evaluation –> Country TC Comments –> Country Apex Comments –> TTC Desk Bangalore –> Invitation (for TTC by Country Co-ordinator)
Important Dates :
- For Applicants : Last date of submission of complete Application + Evaluation to – State Apex Office or Country TC : 8th Nov’13
- For State Apex / Country TC : Last date of submission of TTC Application + Evaluation by Courier to – TTC Desk : 20th Nov’13
- Invitations will be sent to candidates by State Apex office / Country TC : 30th Nov’13
(Do not apply on www.ttcdesk.com website, the site is under maintenance)
You can DOWNLOAD Application form from following link (Evaluation form included) :
Please note :
- Only International applicants can apply for 21 days TTC (Countries were Pre-TTCs are not organized yet)
- National and International applicants, who have done Pre-TTC, are requested to apply for 15 days TTC.
- Existing Teachers are supposed to submit Application as well as Evaluation by their Recommending Teacher.
- All candidates must attach :
- Full Length photo
- Medical Certificate for physical and mental fitness
- PAN photo copy (only for Indian candidates)
- Address proof (only for Indian candidates)
- Applications without recent passport size photo will not be processed.
- Please ensure that following fields are not kept blank :
- Birth Date
- Mobile No.
- Email Id
- Part-1 / YES!+ Course date (1 year MUST be complete after finishing Part-1 / YES!+ course)
- Part-2 Course dates (Min 2 courses MUST)
- DSN course date (Min 1 course MUST)
- Pre-TTC Dates
- Previous TTC data and Teacher code (if applicable)
- Candidates must have done 2 Part-2 courses & 1 DSN course before applying for TTC
- Indian candidates MUST have savings bank account in one of these banks : ICICI / SBI / Canara (Account in affiliated banks is not acceptable)
- Candidates from US must apply first to US TTC Desk and candidates from Europe must apply first to Europe TTC Desk. These respective TTC Desk offices will then send Applications to TTC Desk India.
- Invitations will be sent by State Apex Office to all candidates. (This is for India)
- State TCs / Apex Offices & Country TCs MUST ensure the all candidates are physically & mentally fit. Pls consult TTC Desk first before sending applications of any candidate who may not fulfill this condition.
- State Apex Body office / State TC or Zonal TC / Country TC should ensure that complete hard copy applications + evaluations, are sent by reputed courier service before 20th Nov’13 to the following address :
TTC Desk Office, Ved Vignan Maha Vidya Peeth,
21st Km, Kanakpura road, Udayapura Post Office, Bangalore – 560082, Karnataka, INDIA
Mob : +91 9449025673, Ph :- (080) 28432187
Pls write to me on email : firstname.lastname@example.org Or fill up following form. I will respond to you.